Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Goodbye For Now...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I know the news I am about to share with you will break your little hearts, but I have no choice. This is officially my last post. 

Well not forever, just for now. I hate to do this but at this time I just can't commit to weekly blogs anymore. Let me provide the reasons why.


I work fulltime
I go to school fulltime
I am writing a TV serires
I am writing a novel (on the side)
I am enrolling in TWO screenwriting workshops
AND MOST OF ALL, I am starting to do short films

The short film project is what I am so excited about. This is an awesome opportunity and a chance for me to start venturing into the industry. I will share with all of you the films once they are completed.

As you can see I have a lot on my plate, and although I love sharing and I probably will still share sometimes, I won't be doing it every tuesday.  So, if you have been following my blogs, I just encourage you stay positive, to keep reaching for your dreams and be sure to keep reading uplifting material.


Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGness! I am so excited for you! You're going to do so wonderful. You're an inspiration to everyone that crosses your path and everything you do is so positive. Nothing but greatness can come from it. I wish you all the best and pray for blessings and peace over your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete