Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Man in The Mirror


So it is Sunday night and I am not feeling so great...


But still, I must find the strength to write a little something for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting my next post.


So I've been listening, watching and reading a lot of inspirational material, the kind of stuff that just takes you to a different place in life. This "place" is one where you learn that if you want to change the world you have to start with you. 

I know it sounds a bit cliché but it's true. You ARE the change you want to see in the people.  I challenge you! I challenge you that for this week you stop trying to change the things and/or people around you. The only change you need to make is in you. Change your perspective. If you are only seeing annoying things in others, remember, that this is only happening because this is what you're choosing to see. If you make a decision to only see the good in people, in those who annoy you, I promise that good is all you'll see. In return, your day will be more pleasant, your attitude will be better and your Monday won't suck. 


I will leave you with an awesome song as a reminder of the change you/we/us should be making. Michael Jackson Man in The Mirror




No comments:

Post a Comment