Thursday, August 14, 2014

What is Hope?

What is hope? The dictionary defines it as: The longing or desire for something accompanied by the belief in the possibility of its occurrence.
Ladies and gentlemen hope is what life and living is all about, without it we don’t have a life. This little four letter word carries so much weight. Whether you realize it or not this is what fuels you, this is the reason you wake up in the morning, and without it you simply would quit on life. 

For no apparent reason, in the past I have experienced feelings of hopelessness, and I tell you this, I don’t wish this on anyone. It is truly the worse feeling I’ve ever had. It has frightened me because it has led me to a place where it all seemed lost. Luckily for me I have been able to rise out of the dark and into the light. But so many people are not as lucky.

Robin Williams is just another victim to this tragic feeling of hopelessness.

 
My message this week is short and simple. I pray that you always remain calm, that you’re always happy and that you’re always hopeful. I HOPE that you know that there’s always a way out of whatever problem you can’t seem to find a solution to.
Have no doubt that hope is what keeps us alive; the ability to want something in the hopes that one day it will happen is an amazing feeling that can keep you going your entire life.
Till Next Time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment