Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Magazine idea Retracted

Tonight is going to be short and sweet. So as some of you know I'm a tad claustrophobic.

   
This extends to many areas of my life. I don't like to be confined, I don't like to be locked into things... So, since last week, when I said on my blog that every Wednesday I would write about "what magazine covers I liked best," I've been feeling a little anxious. The pressure of knowing that I've committed to writing about the SAME THING EVERY WEDNESDAY is too much for me..
 

So I've decided to scratch that idea. I'll just have to write about whatever inspires me that day..
  But for now I'm gonna go to sleep I'm exhausted. I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging. :) 
 

Oh and I'll leave you with a new favorite song.
Rihanna- Stay ft. Mikky Ekko

No comments:

Post a Comment