Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My guilt free day.

So this is me pretty much every day when it comes to exercising. Every morning I set the alarm for 5 am! "
But when it goes off, I say "I'll do it after work." But then, after spending all day at the office.
And driving for an hour in crazy traffic!
The last thing I want to do is workout.
But for some reason I can't let it go. I can't just say, "ok so working out isn't for me." I just can't... So this morning as I lay in bed (after snoozing the alarm) I had some sort of revelation. I realized I had to stop the madness, this vicious cycle, of saying I'll do it later, because later never comes. It's ridiculous to not give myself at least 30 minutes a day to better myself. Especially since it's something that makes me feel so good when it's over. So I got up and did yoga before work this morning and all day long I felt great; one, because I'd done it and two, because I didn't have to worry about it after work.
If the guilt gets you the way it does me, then just do it....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. You're my inspiration! My motivational quote is "You can't make footprints in the sand while sitting on the couch".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Thank you. That's what I want, to inspire!

    ReplyDelete