Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Magazine Wednesday





So today I learned that Wednesday's are known as "Magazine Wednesday" meaning this is the day the different magazine franchise's reveal their cover (for Friday release day).  Anyway, so I thought I'd share with you my favorite cover each Wednesday. So here it goes....drum roll please... ok, People Magazine is my favorite this week because Kelly Clarkson's on the cover. There's not one song she does that I don't love, plus she's an AMAZING singer. Also it seems to me that's she's been able to stay humble throughout her success (Speaking of which, I'm watching Idol. I love this show).

So I also found out that Kelly Clarkson is engaged, I didn't know! Which is weird 'cause I'm usually pretty current with what's going on with my celebs, but it's ok.  Anyhow, I'm gonna go but as I've done in the past I will leave you with one of my favorite Kelly Clarkson songs! Which is also one of the songs for my novel, More Than Words Can SayKelly Clarkson- Already Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment