Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to Stop Worrying!

Stop thinking only of yourself! Do for others!  You've heard it said more than a few times, right?
But I must confess, this is so hard. Not that I don't care for others, the environment, important causes and so on and so on but... I'm so overly distracted by my own needs that I forget to do the very thing that ensures I will move far away from my problems.

So how to do it? You just do it. 
Every single time you start to worry about ANYTHING, shift your focus!  I mean, even as simple as getting up and doing something for your husband, for you kids, for your mom, for a friend. That alone will move you from a place of "self" right into a place of "service."

Maybe at the beginning it will seem a little fake and a bit pushed, but this is what the experts say we must do in order to free ourselves of worry and/or push our goals into fast gear.

They--the experts, say that one once you take the focus off yourself and you put it on others, in helping them in some way, it magically fuels your goals/desires to super speed.

Rhonda Byrne puts it this way, think of your dreams, goals or desires as a rocket, however, a rocket can't go anywhere without "fuel."
Well, when you serve and/or do for others that's the fuel that launches your desires into action, and therefore, manifestation happens at rapid speed.
So let's do this, lets try it. The next time we are stressed over anything, lets take the focus off of us, and immediately put it on someone else, and lets see what happens. It's a win-win. You will stop worrying and at the same time you are helping someone else.

If you like, you can leave me a comment on what your results were.

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment