Friday, January 10, 2014

Chip away until you find the real you!

So I guess I am a Michelangelo fan. Have you ever seen this quote? 

I love it! This is exactly how you and I are. We are angels in the marble waiting to be released into this thing we call our life. 

How to do you chip away all the "stuff?" By clearing up all your limited beliefs. 
I have come across a lot of people who simply tell me they don't know what they want to do in life, or rather they don't know what they want to be when they grow up. I happen to disagree with these people. I believe they do know, but somehow they are blocking their true self from coming to the surface because of their own fears and their limited beliefs. Perhaps the following excuses played a part in the block they've created, maybe money was an issue, or perhaps fear of disappointing a parent, or just the mere fact that they got distracted with life and now they think is too late. All of these reasons will prevent a person from being honest with themselves. Sometimes is easier to say "I don't know" than to say I gave up.
I'm here to remind you that it is never too late. First, get clear about you want. Second, find out what your limited belief is about what you want. Replace every negative belief with a positive one. 

For example:
If your excuse for not working in your field of choice is, "I'm too old" replace that with I have knowledge and I was born to this. 

Another excuse may be, "I'm not good enough," then replace it with I am smart and I can accomplish anything in my life. 

At first it may seem like lies, you may even laugh at your "lies." Your mind may tell you to stop being silly and then start contradicting every single thought you have. And it may even offer examples of how you are not the person you now say you are. But trust me, keep at it, one thought at time will change your life. 

This is how you start chipping away until the marble is clear and the you that is supposed to be roaming this earth comes out to play. 
I hope you have a wonderful year and that you make all your dreams come true. 
Till next time my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment