Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

So funny how things happen, the other day I had a "duh" moment. Let me explain. 

Although I still believe in everything I’ve written before, like if you want to change your life, you must change the way you think.  There is one very important thing that MUST go along with this way of thinking, and I'll explain in the next paragraphs.

I woke up last Wednesday and I was jolted into facing something that has been frustrating me. So many of us have been told to use affirmations as a way of obtaining our hearts desires or to use affirmations to change our state of mind.  

However, I am here to say that affirmations themselves do not work. You want to know what works? ACTION! That’s what works. I of course am not the first and only person to say this. I’ve heard Tony Robins say countless times, “you can say there no weeds, there are no weeds, but the reality is that there are weeds and you need to find a way of removing them.” Same concept applies to your life and whatever issues you may be facing.

Do not look out onto the world and wonder why “they” have what you want. Don’t think of them as the lucky ones. I promise you the reason they have what they have, is because they took action to ensure they would HAVE IT!

While we are sitting at home affirming, meditating, reading blogs such as mine, those people have put a plan into action and they are working toward it for hours on end.

Don't misunderstand, staying encouraged, meditating, praying and surrounding yourself with positive uplifting people are all great things to do. But none of these things alone will get you to the life you want to live. These things will make for a happier and more peaceful you, but no closer to getting the thing you want.
Simply, if you want something, you MUST TAKE ACTION, or I assure you, your situation will NEVER CHANGE. You will never live that life you are seeking. So start now. Take action in whatever area of your life you want the biggest change to take place and take action to make sure the change happens.
Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment