Monday, December 8, 2014

What's Behind Everything That You’re Unhappy With ?

The truth is when I heard what you’re about to read, it blew my mind. I immediately searched my life for proof that they were wrong. But, what I found is that they were 100% correct.

Are you ready for it? Here it goes.

Lack of “self love” is behind everything that you’re unhappy with in your life.
If you were to trace back to the root of any problem you're facing, you will find that the reason for your troubles is lack of self love. Think about it for a minute, if it’s your weight you're unhappy with, try to remember the things you say to yourself about your body.  The same goes for anything else that you're struggling with. I’m sure your struggles are due to the harsh criticism you engage in.
Now on the other side, look at your life at the things you are completely satisfied with. How much love are you pouring into it, how much love are you giving. I’ll give you an example.

For me, being a mom has been an amazing journey, one of the best things in my life. I love them to pieces and I have a great relationship with them. Through their entire life, not once have I had a negative feeling toward them, or about being a parent. I have embraced it, I have poured all of myself into them, and when I’m not around them only good feelings come from being a mom.
In contrast, my struggles have always been career driven. My mind has always been occupied with less than appealing thoughts. At first feelings of being lost, then luckily I was found, but then consumed with thoughts of not being good enough, or not having, or not getting, or comparing myself to others. Always having the feeling of “not having” or being stuck in a job I hate.
So if it is true, if the reason I have a healthy relationship with my children is because I have given them nothing but my love and I have an unhealthy relationship with my career because I have given it zero love, then it’s time to change that, don’t you think?

As I always do, I will ask you to embark on this journey with me. Take a look at your life—any area where there’s lack. Then, think about how you got there, once you connect that your results are due to the absence of love, then, change it. Starting today pour nothing but love into that situation, no matter where you’re at. If it’s your health, or your career, or your relationship, give it love and nothing else.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment