Tuesday, July 14, 2015

How to Really Use The Law Of Attraction So You Can See Results

Today I have a really awesome little nugget for you. I was listening to Dr. Joe Dispenza, a Researcher, Chiropractor, Lecturer and Author and was mesmerized by his scientific explanation on how to apply the Law of Attraction. If you want to listen to him, just do a quick search on YouTube and tons of videos will come up. Do yourself a favor and listen.
In the meantime, I’ll give you the highlights of the particular message I listened to, which was truly transformative.  Dr. Dispenza stated that these four actions determine the life that you are currently living:

THE WORDS THAT YOU SAY

 
CREATE THE THOUGHTS THAT YOU THINK
 

THE THOUGHTS THAT YOU THINK, CREATE A FEELING

 
THAT FEELING, CREATES YOUR LIFE

 

BAMB! I don’t know why this time it clicked, but it did.
I know what you’re thinking, “Yeah-yeah, I’ve heard this before!”  I know! Me too. Tons of times. But something in his explanation finally hit a nerve and I immediately began to work. Feeling energized and wanting to prove to myself and others that this works, I dove in and meticulously dissected my words, my thoughts and my feelings.   Afterward, I took several steps to ensure that I would successfully accomplish a positive outcome on two particular areas of my life. And what transpired in the days that followed was mind blowing! All I can say is that this method works.

So now here’s my offer to you, oh devoted readers…if you want to achieve a certain goal in your life and you’ve tried and tried and it hasn’t worked, I believe there’s something you’re not tapping into. And I know how to get it out of you. I can help you understand why you’re not getting what you want.
If you would like to dig deeper and get results, private message me on my Facebook, Twitter, or, if we are friends and you know my number, you can text me J. I want to help!!

I’m telling you that on Day 7 of applying this method correctly, an awesome opportunity arose, and just like they say happens, it was more than I had asked for. Now, I am still in the midst of applying and seeing results, I am not a finished product, but, nevertheless, the name of the game is progress. As long as there’s progress in the right direction, then that’s what matters!

So today I challenge you to do it and prove to yourself that this works. Start seeing progress. What do you have to lose? Nothing! But, you have everything to gain from this experiment. If you really want to see a particular area of your life improve, reach out to me and I’ll guide you through the simple steps you can take to make it happen. There’s no way it won’t work if you just apply it correctly.
Till Next Time My Devoted Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment