Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well of course, I'm no exception, my blog this week will discuss what else, Thanksgiving!
I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons: Spending time with my amazing family! The amazing food that my hubby cooks with love for all of us to enjoy! And, the fact that all across the country millions of us are actually taking a moment to give thanks!

If you're anything like me, I'm sure you are feeling a special feeling around this time of year, something makes you happy and you want to give or even volunteer your time to a charitable cause.

Something inside of me feels hopeful and joyous and excited and I don't want this feeling to end.
So I have a made a promise to myself that I will continue to do everything possible to remain in this state long after thanksgiving is gone. Once the reminders from places pleading for you to volunteer, or help in some monetary way, I will remember what it feels like to be there for others, to be of service, and to think of others instead of just myself.  It's an amazing and rewarding feeling.

But most of all, I will hold tightly to this feeling of gratitude for this amazing life God has blessed me with. I will rejoice in my family, tell them and show them how much I love them. I hope you have the opportunity to do the same. From my family to yours HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Thanksgiving 2012









  

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment