Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I PANICKED!

Last week I was confronted with a very stressful situation and I panicked!


What I hate the most about that day is not so much the terrible news I got, but how I reacted to it. Ugh. If I could go back. 
Anyway, we already know not dwell on the past, therefore, I won't give it another thought. But I do want to help you so that you don't make the same mistake I did. 

Whenever you are confronted with a difficult situation, before you react, take a moment to STOP, THINK, and then if possible go meditate on it. 

No Really! You must! But if you find yourself unable to slip away for meditation, then this is what you must do.
DO NOTHING.  Don't react, don't say something you'll regret, don't call, don't email, AND most of all don't try to find a solution for the problem because more than likely it's not coming from a good place, but rather from a place of panic.

If you wait, even just one day, I am certain you will see things aren't as bad as you originally thought. In addition, a rational solution to your problem will pop in your head just by giving it some much needed time.


Till next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment