Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TRUE SECRET to life

In an ever growing search for others who share my same passion, I have found Marie Forleo http://www.marieforleo.com/

She, along with two other amazing teacher's were featured on Oprah's Super-Soul Sunday program last weekend  Click here to view full episode!you must watch. They truly are the "Next Generation of Great Thinkers."

So what did I learn from this special? A lot!  But I will elaborate on one question that stuck with me. 

Oprah asked, what are the top three things you need to do in order to connect to your higher self?  They all had their answers. I will provide my mine.

1. Believe. I strongly think that nothing in your life can change unless you first believe that you can make miracles in your life.

2. Change. The conversations you hold in your mind have to drastically change. You must put a stop to EVERY SINGLE negative thought that comes in your head and replace it with good encouraging words.

3. Gratitude. Start to be thankful for everything you have. I mean EVERYTHING. I thank God for my hands and for my fingers for they allow me to type. For my legs for I am able to walk, etc. When you focus on all that you have, you stop noticing all the things that you don't have.  

The fact is, there are a lot of things you can do to get in alignment with your true self, but none of these things will make a change in your life until you take the most important step of all. ACTION. Once you decide enough is enough and you decide there's got to be more. That's when everything will start to fall into place. Then, it won't be so difficult to Believe, to Change, and to Give Thanks for all the things you have. 
And, most of all, when you do the steps listed above you'll discover the TRUE SECRET to life. The secret to great health, happiness and peace.  Everything in your life will seem simpler once you do ONE SIMPLE thing. 


Till next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment